Friday, September 2, 2011

Not enough hours in the day...

I've always struggled with this. I can honestly say that it is a very rare occasion that I'm ever bored.

I wanted to blog last night to vent my frustrations of the many demands in my life. I chose not. I don't want to complain. I mean, really....who wants to hear that shit? Sigh. BUT I will say they way I felt at about 11pm was very similar to Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff". I think that's the title of that track.

Of course I'm very type A (or so I've been told) so when things are done or are not in order, it aggravates my life. My life is so full, my schedule needs to run like a fine-tuned machine to fit everything in. When the unexpected happens, like sicknesses, it really throws a wrench in my tires.

Breathe. Today is a new day and I plan to take this weekend to get back on track.

Hope everyone has a safe, fun weekend in spite of Tropical Storm Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment