Thursday, August 25, 2011

English Class Dillema Solved

One solution that I hadn't thought of until 2am this morning is to switch my English class to another time. Which I did today. I will have a different teacher (although I am a little sad that I won't have the no-bullshit, blunt, bitchy teacher) and my schedule has changed. But I look at it as destiny and a positive thing. Maybe God knows better what I need than I do myself.

I emailed my new teacher to find out what I missed, expecting to meet her on Tuesday, since my classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays. She emailed me back and brought to my attention that I am expected in class today--being that it is Thursday and all.

My class starts at the same time as the funeral service for a friend's infant. I'm saddened I cannot be there for the family. I hope they know how much I love them and how much they are in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment